Friday 19 August 2011

Weekly Slacker Highlights!

The Dude waits for news.


Well hello, good afternoon and evening. I didn't mention the morning because I tend not to believe in them. Anyway this is notifying anyone who reads this humble little blog that we are now bothering the brainless worldwide! Our fancy new address is all DOT COM and shit.

And to celebrate said re-birth here is a new weekly feature: Our favourite inter-web based stories and stuff! Because slackers are too lazy to look around for themselves. The title just slides off the tongue doesn't it?


I'll be the Derren Brown of Maths he promises, witchcraft I say!

"Oh look another blog" I hear you scream, well actually its a damned good site which looks to teach us retards the way to  scam people using maths and words! I know....actual numbers and stuff! Great I'm learning again, I thought alcohol and hard drugs would stop that.

GERVAIS + DWARF = MUPPETS?


Ricky Gervais shows us the promo to his new Series "Life's too short".
After that Seven Dwarves reality show and Loose Women, its bound to be my favourite dwarf themed comedy show.

ITS HARRY POTTER 10 or something....


Its Harry Potter XII or something. Wait, no, its that play I was forced to go and see when I was 15. But now on a big screen and without that substitute teacher trying to bum me on the coach trip back to school.

JOSE ENRIQUE IS NOT HAPPY.


My favourite "obviously latino football player" Jose Sanchez Enrique Diaz says that Newcastle United are losing players because of a lack of ambition..... and they're pretty shit...... oh and poor.......and northern....but hey i'm a Newcastle fan so what do I know.  Thanks to F365 for that link.


FINALLY.... THE BEST ADVERT OF THE WEEK!!! 


Another excellent comedy short from The Natural Confectionery Company. Keep up the sterling and delicious work guys!


More next week.

-Chovey.

No comments:

Post a Comment