Monday 5 September 2011

The Sorry State of Graffiti Part 2

I'm back from my week long, self imposed, (attempted) heart break mending exile.

That's right, I'm back and so is the least enjoyed and most ignored article on this "Great Blog"*. Back with a few updates of more local street art.

Woah woah woah, whats that? An improvement in the standard, I hear you say? Why its almost like I actually went and looked for some good street art instead of just stumbling on it....... well that's right I did.

Even though this is the typical Robin Hood tag work, I cant help but wonder if out there somewhere, there is a wall stencil sprayed with some Pro Nick Clegg sentiment. We can all wait and hope.









Some are attempts at biting social commentary, some are weird Moomins, all fail. We know Cameron is a posh twat, however, I don't think he is quite Alan Rickman; Sheriff or Nottingham level yet. And why would a Moomin ghost smoke? Why! Oh and that swan/duck tag, that is bloody everywhere in Cheltenham. What an odd tag.

More soon.

-Chovey

No comments:

Post a Comment