Tuesday 27 September 2011

Who Needs CERN? Not Crocodile Dun-Scientist!

So I always knew Australia was upside down, I mean its all the way on the other side of the planet. It intrigues me that a civilization could exist like that with the Earth being on the back of some Elephants and a Turtle. (That's right bitches a Terry Pratchett reference!)

Yet I never realized its physics were also all mental and wrong. I mean this old croc-bothering loon has some kind of mystical, black magic inspired control over slinkies!

Grab your shotguns, they will be after our wives with their witch craft and kangaroo riding armies soon!


Completely bad ass, however my slinky never made it down the stairs and always got tangled within a day, explain that Aussie Hawkins!

-Chovey

No comments:

Post a Comment